SCI-KO: The Forum All About Psychology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology)

+2
pinkfloyd5ever!!
brA1nTumbeler
6 posters

Go down

NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology) Empty NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology)

Post by brA1nTumbeler Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:21 am

I am very very sorry to my form members for making the prevoius thread inacescible, I will try harder next time.. That being said I am getting errors anytime I try to upload the image so I think my Uncle may have given me a Computer Virus. But if you get up close to ur screen you can see the image in the first post!! Very Happy
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

https://sci-ko.forumotion.com

Captain La Roe likes this post

SHADOTULPA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology) Empty Re: NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology)

Post by pinkfloyd5ever!! Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:27 am

there probably censoring you

see thru the veil,,,
pinkfloyd5ever!!
pinkfloyd5ever!!

SHADOTULPA likes this post

Captain La Roe dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology) Empty Re: NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology)

Post by Captain La Roe Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:38 am

This is a response to user SHADOTULPA's post on the previous thread: You are stupid if you think Mind's Zenith would create a Tuner for the express purpose of putting someone in a vegetative state, or that the Liberated United Nations would even allow that. Tuners are made for the good of the people, not to hurt them, at least directly.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

Captain La Roe and salustheseraph like this post

SHADOTULPA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain La Roe Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

pinkfloyd5ever!! wrote:there probably censoring you

see thru the veil,,,

Grow up, JFK has always been a defender of the First Amendment. Maybe if you lived in the EBC but based on the fact that you offered to "Smoke Up" with me in "The Rockies" in another thread, I assume you are from the Western United States? Typical dope head...
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

pinkfloyd5ever!! and SHADOTULPA dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:56 am

Captain La Roe wrote:This is a response to user SHADOTULPA's post on the previous thread: You are stupid if you think Mind's Zenith would create a Tuner for the express purpose of putting someone in a vegetative state, or that the Liberated United Nations would even allow that. Tuners are made for the good of the people, not to hurt them, at least directly.

Mine does anyways because the rules don't apply to me. Twisted Evil
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

SHADOTULPA likes this post

Captain La Roe and salustheseraph dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by salustheseraph Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:03 pm

Captain La Roe wrote:This is a response to user SHADOTULPA's post on the previous thread: You are stupid if you think Mind's Zenith would create a Tuner for the express purpose of putting someone in a vegetative state, or that the Liberated United Nations would even allow that. Tuners are made for the good of the people, not to hurt them, at least directly.

i hope one day i can save all people with my tuner. why a gun?
salustheseraph
salustheseraph

brA1nTumbeler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:09 pm

SHADOTULPA wrote:
Mine does anyways because the rules don't apply to me. Twisted Evil

DIOS SALVE TU ALMA, NO SABES EL INFIERNO QUE TRAE SATANAS CUANDO MUESTRAS SU CARA
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Location : ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:12 pm

salustheseraph wrote:

i hope one day i can save all people with my tuner. why a gun?

I think it's so you can get people that are far away or getting far away. Very Happy
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

https://sci-ko.forumotion.com

salustheseraph likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by salustheseraph Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:14 pm

brA1nTumbeler wrote:
I think it's so you can get people that are far away or getting far away. Very Happy

oh ok
salustheseraph
salustheseraph

Back to top Go down

Post by salustheseraph Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:15 pm

brA1nTumbeler wrote:

i think they should have made it a bow instead

NEW TUNER LEAK THERAD 2 (+Apolology) Thumb-10
salustheseraph
salustheseraph

pinkfloyd5ever!! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain La Roe Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 pm

SHADOTULPA wrote:
Mine does anyways because the rules don't apply to me.  

You have a lot to learn about this world, kid. Besides, sixteen year olds do not qualify a license, so you're either lying about your age, owning a tuner, or you got it illegally. I'd like to see proof.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

pinkfloyd5ever!! dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkfloyd5ever!! Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:30 pm

Captain La Roe wrote:
Grow up, JFK has always been a defender of the First Amendment. Maybe if you lived in the EBC but based on the fact that you offered to "Smoke Up" with me in "The Rockies" in another thread, I assume you are from the Western United States? Typical dope head...

are u a fed lollll Laughing Laughing Laughing what are u gonna do make me disappear?
pinkfloyd5ever!!
pinkfloyd5ever!!

Captain La Roe dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain La Roe Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 pm

pinkfloyd5ever!! wrote:
are u a fed lollll Laughing Laughing Laughing what are u gonna do make me disappear?

I don't owe you an answer. Begone, before I report you to the admin for harassment.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down