SCI-KO: The Forum All About Psychology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen...

3 posters

Go down

*smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen... Empty *smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen...

Post by SHADOTULPA Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:07 pm

Heh... I warned you...

*smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen... 0659c310

My tulpa "Shinigami" (Grim Reaper in Japan) has taken your soul hostage...

Now that that's out the way.. allow me to introduce myself. I'm Shado and I'm about the deadliest motherf**** you'll ever meet Twisted Evil . I think science is boring as all h*ll but the scientists looked inside my head and all they saw was hellfire and the demon abaddon himself.. So yea I'm fucked up in the head and I think you guys are pretty much lucky to see someone as twisted and sicko as me. BTW I play a lot of video games and am pretty much the best at them.. fight me on Tekken 5 or Tetris Plus and you're gonna end up dead kid. I can also smoke your ass in Unreal Tournament.
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

SHADOTULPA likes this post

salustheseraph and r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 dislike this post

Back to top Go down

*smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen... Empty Re: *smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen...

Post by SHADOTULPA Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:08 pm

bump
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

*smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen... Empty Re: *smirks* heh... you might not be ready for whats about to happen...

Post by SHADOTULPA Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:09 pm

bump.
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:07 pm

bump..
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:08 pm

hello shadow
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Location : ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADOTULPA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:08 am

bump...
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:15 am

bump....
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:20 am

bump......
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by salustheseraph Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:22 am

please don't do that i will protect everyone from this. i also believe in redemption and that you can change
salustheseraph
salustheseraph

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:23 am

salustheseraph wrote:please don't do that i will protect everyone from this. i also believe in redemption and that you can change

Are you a Girl
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:23 am

bump
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:51 am

bump.
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:39 pm

bump...
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:28 pm

bump
SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum