SCI-KO: The Forum All About Psychology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!!!

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone!!! Empty Hi everyone!!!

Post by brA1nTumbeler Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:48 pm

Hello I'm br1AnTumbelr but you guys can just call me brain or tumbler for short!! Razz I craeted Sci-Ko so that I can find people with the same intreste in Psychololgy!!! If ur wondering where I got the name Sic-Ko it's from that Psychology being the best Science and Ko sounded cool and then I turned it into Sci-Ko so that it would sound like Pyscho. If you're wondering where brA1nTumbler comes from, well, just you hang on Smile . I am in my junoir year of Colleg and I am going to major in Psychology!! One day I hope I can use a Tuner becuase my uncle works for Mind Zentih and he's super cool and he let me try once!!! It was like Cool as Hell (if u can let me be frakn) afro !!

I freqeuntly check the news for anything related about Tunrs and other things they discover about Our Minds. I learn New Things everyday so make sure to check the news section!!! I also am in AP Psycohlogy and its hard but I love it a lot!! I am also known for helping a lot of People (even older than me!!) out on other forums and MMOs so im pretty much destnied to be a thearpst!! They call me the Brani Tumbrle because I am able to effectily tumble people's brains to make them happy agian Very Happy Very Happy

I also play a lot of Vidoe Games like King's Field and World of Warcarft Chipp's Chalelnge and Portal!!! In fact they also call me the Brian Tumbler becuase one day I beat Chipp's Challelnge so Fast that everyeon was suuuper amazed afro !!! And then I beat Portal and I was even Fastre!!! I got the Sony Playtation 2 recnently btu I mostly play games on my PC.

I hope you enjopy Sci-Ko!!! It is so nice to meet you all!!
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

https://sci-ko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!! Empty Re: Hi everyone!!!

Post by salustheseraph Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:30 pm

hi im salus the seraph my tulpa is a angel and i have the power to heal and soothe and provide tranquility. i think psychology is very important and we should use it to help and heal.

Last edited by salustheseraph on Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
salustheseraph
salustheseraph

Back to top Go down

Post by salustheseraph Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:31 pm

is being a moderator nice
salustheseraph
salustheseraph

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:36 pm

hello brian
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Location : ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:40 pm

salustheseraph wrote:is being a moderator nice

Hi everyone!!! 360_F_98244581_otL4Mr22a7X0YkGT4c4S4iyCAlioHA7w
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

https://sci-ko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content