SCI-KO: The Forum All About Psychology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULE PROBLEMS

5 posters

Go down

RULE PROBLEMS Empty RULE PROBLEMS

Post by brA1nTumbeler Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:44 pm

If you have problems with the rules please let me know so i can fix them and people will have a good time Very Happy
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

https://sci-ko.forumotion.com

Captain La Roe likes this post

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

RULE PROBLEMS Empty Re: RULE PROBLEMS

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:41 pm

¡rules very racist they say no blochead i look to see what this means and you have said that you do not want to allow my people of Argentina! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am enjoy the psychological and would like to be a part please change

Last edited by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Location : ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 likes this post

Captain La Roe dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:49 pm

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:rules very racist they say no blochead i look to see what this means and you have said that you do not want to allow my people of Argentina! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am enjoy the psychological and would like to be a part please change

ay dios mío un demonio no quise provocar tu ira con mis palabras
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Location : ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:51 am

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:¡rules very racist they say no blochead i look to see what this means and you have said that you do not want to allow my people of Argentina! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am enjoy the psychological and would like to be a part please change

Ok sorry its changed
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

Back to top Go down

RULE PROBLEMS Empty Spelling Errors

Post by Captain La Roe Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:02 pm

There are many spelling errors in the rules and across the website. This is unbecoming of a moderator, especially one of 20 years of age. It bothers me greatly.

Thank you.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain La Roe Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:07 pm

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:¡rules very racist they say no blochead i look to see what this means and you have said that you do not want to allow my people of Argentina! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am enjoy the psychological and would like to be a part please change

You could instead stop encroaching on our 1st Amendment rights. I assume the Brain Tumbler put that rule in place for a reason.

As an aside I also do not understand the "No Movies" rule, this is absolutely a violation of the constitution and I could potentially bring the attention of the authorities to this board.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:10 pm

Captain La Roe wrote:

You could instead stop encroaching on our 1st Amendment rights. I assume the Brain Tumbler put that rule in place for a reason.

As an aside I also do not understand the "No Movies" rule, this is absolutely a violation of the constitution and I could potentially bring the attention of the authorities to this board.

Sure movies can be allwoed as long as they are related to psychology, I am glad you have brought the violaitons to my attention but also please be cool.
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:13 pm

Captain La Roe wrote:There are many spelling errors in the rules and across the website. This is unbecoming of a moderator, especially one of 20 years of age. It bothers me greatly.

Thank you.

I don't see any. Alos yea I am 20 years old.
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:18 pm

Captain La Roe wrote:

Vete diablo blanco Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad perra tonta no empieces conmigo
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:23 pm

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:
Captain La Roe wrote:

Vete diablo blanco Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  perra tonta no empieces conmigo

oh dios mio ha vuelto a pasar
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain La Roe Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:27 pm

brA1nTumbeler wrote:
Captain La Roe wrote:There are many spelling errors in the rules and across the website. This is unbecoming of a moderator, especially one of 20 years of age. It bothers me greatly.

Thank you.

I don't see any. Alos yea I am 20 years old.

Hmmm. Either you are pushing my buttons on purpose or you are dyslexic. I wasn't doubting that you are 20. *Sigh* I guess it can't be helped, I will continue to use this forum anyways. For now.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 and SHADOTULPA dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain La Roe Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:29 pm

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:
Captain La Roe wrote:

Vete diablo blanco Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  perra tonta no empieces conmigo

I do not know what this language is or what you are saying but I can only assume that it is violence. Brain Tumbler, please keep an eye on this one.
Captain La Roe
Captain La Roe

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPgrrrl Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:41 pm

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:

oh dios mio ha vuelto a pasar

waaaaow ur language is sooooo cool!!!! can u teach me?? lol!

also u guys know u dont have to quote everythn LAWL

Last edited by ESPgrrrl on Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
ESPgrrrl
ESPgrrrl

r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:57 pm

Captain La Roe wrote:
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 wrote:
Captain La Roe wrote:

I do not know what this language is or what you are saying but I can only assume that it is violence. Brain Tumbler, please keep an eye on this one.

ok
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mp3c3r3br0s2009 Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:30 pm

ESPgrrrl wrote:
waaaaow ur language is sooooo cool!!!! can u teach me?? lol!

also u guys know u dont have to quote everythn LAWL

it is español language of romance i will teach you add me
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009
r0mp3c3r3br0s2009

ESPgrrrl likes this post

SHADOTULPA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SHADOTULPA Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:43 pm

brA1nTumbeler wrote:If you have problems with the rules please let me know so i can fix them and people will have a good time Very Happy

what the Fuck bro why are video games in the fiction section vidoe games arent for fucking babies there pretty much real fucking life especially tekken 5 FUCK YOU

...................../´¯¯/)
...................,/¯.../
.................../..../
.............../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`·¸
.........../'/.../..../....../¨¯\
..........('(....´...´... ¯~/'..')
...........\..............'...../
............\....\.........._.·´
.............\..............(
..............\..............\

SHADOTULPA
SHADOTULPA

SHADOTULPA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brA1nTumbeler Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:51 pm

SHADOTULPA wrote:
what the Fuck bro why are video games in the fiction section vidoe games arent for fucking babies there pretty much real fucking life especially tekken 5 FUCK YOU

...................../´¯¯/)
...................,/¯.../
.................../..../
.............../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`·¸
.........../'/.../..../....../¨¯\
..........('(....´...´... ¯~/'..')
...........\..............'...../
............\....\.........._.·´
.............\..............(
..............\..............\

Hey man i'm trying colud you cool it. I like vido games too I can make a new setcion for them and a new rule cherry
brA1nTumbeler
brA1nTumbeler
Admin

SHADOTULPA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum